Property courtesy of First Colorado Land Office, Inc.
4 / 4
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Unique home packed with possibilities and includes great views! This two-acre property with a domestic well and huge home could be mini-ranchette with goats, chickens, and a large garden. Home has 1946 sf on ground level and 1454 sf of finished basement, plus an attached one-bedroom apartment with an additional 800 sf. The original home has many interesting historic details such as knotty pine siding throughout the interior that was milled on site, fireplace bricks from the Coaldale Brick Kiln, oak flooring under at least part of the carpet, and the huge dining table that stays has been in the home for 30 years. Energy upgrades include over $30,000 of active solar panels installed in 2018 and a new wood burning boiler (outside). The Arkansas River is across the highway for gold medal fishing. Just 15 minutes from Salida and close to hiking, biking, skiing, hot springs, and all that the Arkansas River Valley has to offer.
||7752 East U.S. Highway 50
Assigned School Zones
- Cook Top, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Refrigerator (Other), Smoke Alarm, Stove/Range/Oven
- Eating Space / Kitchen, Heated Basement, Interior Basement Entrance, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Free, Speakers, Built-In, T&G Ceilings
- Carpet, Laminate, Tile Floor, Wood
- Ceiling Fan
- Baseboard, Hot Water, Radiant, Solar Active, Stove
- Electric,Hot Water,Pellet,Propane,Solar,Wood
- Covered Deck, Fence, Solar, Utility Shed, Yard
- Composition Shingles
- List Price
- Mountain View
- Ranch/1 Story